Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

are service books sent when you sync, i have not downloaded any version of a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

rushinws no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f4560e

os 4.5

Advertisement

are service books sent when you sync, i have not downloaded any version of a 4.5 os so i did not have one o my pc. when i did my nomal morning sync a message displayed and said that a upgrade to the os was av. 4.5 is on my bb its working fine so far and i did not download it nor did i have to remove the vendor file
    Last edited by rushinws; 10-29-2008 at 05:02 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try this link, this worked for the Alltel 8130 users when the 4.5 for them got pulled. It was posted, then pulled a couple hours later waiting for the official release Monday. But we were able to go to this update link and get it that way. I upgraded my son's 8130 this way. This link is for all BBs, you hook up and then put in your PIN and it checks, then it will tell you if you have the latest or if there is an upgrade available now. Try it out and report back if it works. It's worth a shot.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service...ab_tab_upgrade
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I tried the link above and it gave me this error

You cannot update yoursoftware using this system as your device is currently activated on a BES or Blackberry Professional Software. Please contact your administrator for updates or check for updates from your carrier service provider:

then it give you this link where you enter your PIN......

https://www.blackberry.com/hhupgrade/

NO UPDATES for ATT

then it redirects you to a site to enter your name and email so they can contact you when it is out
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That's what it does for my 8330 too, no update available and submit contact info just like that. But for the 8130 it was there. So it may not work for your device and may work for others with other devices. Then again it may not, never made any promises, just said it wouldn't hurt to try it out

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by rushinws View Post
    i connected to sync, message read update av.i downloaded with no problems no removal of vendor file
    I've had my DM chevk for updates, but not my OS.

knoppe01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rushinws View Post
    i now have icons like- shop multimedia,shop apps,shop themes,yellowpages.com music id , community
    How can this junk be permanently removed - they seem to come back.

Thanks

Bloodydream no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by knoppe01 View Post
    How can this junk be permanently removed - they seem to come back.

Thanks
    As far as I know you can't. I know what I'd like to do with them. ATT ya listening? LOL
    Not straight lube for ya, going to sprinkle it with sand for that special touch.

Anyways, what I do is make a folder and put them in there. Most of the time they stay hidden until I do a battery pull.

knoppe01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydream View Post
    Anyways, what I do is make a folder and put them in there. Most of the time they stay hidden until I do a battery pull.

Thanks

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Easier than doing that after every batt pull I hide them and then they stay hidden even after I pull battery
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has att turned their backs on BB customers with 4.5? Were we not supposed to have it mid september? I got tired of waiting and upgraded with a vodafone OS but I'd still like to know when/if att actually plans on giving is 88xx users 4.5.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    AT&T-We're still waiting on you-hello?

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so, I talked to ATT today. Still cannot get an answer out of them I did get a cuckle when I told then to get their head outta the iPhone's rear lol

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    im sorry to say that this waiting thing for att 4.5 OS is not cool at all the Brand new Blackberry Bold has came out already and the 4.6 software is already on the d/l site for att for the bold but noooo no new updates for the curve what a bunch of bs and yes i have been very patient and i think we all have waited to long to be a loyal att customer for an update......BTW thanks guys for letting me vent LOL
    RedCurv07

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    They must be making a ton of money selling the I Phone or their R&D dept. is trying to work out all the bugs out of their 4.5 before they release it, OR they just like to keep everyone on edge-not cool

cdc1159 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone give me a link to download the new 4.5 OS for my ATT 8310 Curve?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast