I need an application that I can use to save attachments such as pdf, doc, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

hsh750 no está en línea Stack level 2

Applications

Advertisement

I need an application that I can use to save attachments such as pdf, doc, xl, and others to the microsd card on my 8800 and then open them later to veiw and/or edit. I have tried the Beamberry and the Eoffice applications and they do not work for me at all. I have tried several times to use them both and e-mailed the owners and have gotten no help.....I understand that these programs use some other server to store files, but you would think that the 8800 having extended memory would allow this application with no problem or at least have one with the unit......please help someone.

niknud no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Applications

no BB programs can access the micro SD card except for MP3's and photos. I use RepliGo for my pdf's as an e.mail viewer and as a storage for access on my handheld. They store the files on there server so it does not impact your handhelds limited disk space. Their software works and integrates with my Pearl flawlessly.

It may not be waht you want & it ain't cheap but what you want does not exist. This is the best solution IMHO.

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

The ebook reader, Mobipocket Reader can use the microSD card to store ebooks for reading. I wish other applications for BB will follow Mobipocket's innovation so we can all take advantage of the external card storage. I also use Repligo to read my Word/PDF files.
    8900-user
    DocGo

KingCastro no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2022977e

i just got my blackberry...its a 7100t...prolly the worse blackberry out there...loads to godamn much...but i need to know how to get programs, backgrounds, ringtones...everything....i dunno know how to do anything

bbcat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2835A200

Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    The ebook reader, Mobipocket Reader can use the microSD card to store ebooks for reading. I wish other applications for BB will follow Mobipocket's innovation so we can all take advantage of the external card storage. I also use Repligo to read my Word/PDF files.
    Could you pray tell how I could load the ebooks on the microSD and if that's really do-able. I tried to by dragging the ebooks from the directory using windows explorer and dropping them on the microSD. That part was easy, but when I opened up the reader prog on the bb8800 I couldn't see any ebooks that I was pretty sure resided on the microSD. Please help, and thanx!!!
    "Do the Right Thing, Make your Mother Proud"