Anyone met the problem? i have reset my phone several times ,but the same error ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

bleach3333 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251B305C

App Error 523 Reset--BB8800 dropt on the ground.

Advertisement

Anyone met the problem?
    i have reset my phone several times ,but the same error message accurs.
    perhaps there is something wrong with the hardware.
    pls give me some advice,thanks.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You could try wiping it with JL_Cmder and reloading the OS. Find the newest OS for all devices here.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

TonyaStarr no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Such A Pain

This so happened to me. I had to google what that message Error 523 meant. I found it basically means you've lost everything on your phone. I don't know what happend it was working fine. I put my blackberry 8100 down went to cook dinner and then went back and just a white screen with that message. No amount of reseting will work. I had to download the OS from my provider online and reinstall it to the phone. Its working like new again but...I was a dope and hadn't backed my phone up. i lost all my contacts and everything. I now have it all back the way it was but it took several days....Its a pain when this happens and I don't know what causes it but it taught me a very valuable lesson. Back Your Dang Phone Up...lol

I hope that you get things rolling again. I know I was in a panic when it happend to me. Let me know how it goes.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Does not mean everything is lost. It means exactly what it says, an app caused an error. Many times I have done the reset between 1-4 times and had it come back to normal and then I immediately deleted the little trouble making ap or theme and all is well.

Sometimes the reset loop just won't end and a wipe may be necessary, now a 507 error, yup, all is gone there and an OS reinstall is needed. 507 is what you will see on the screen after a wipe.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

TonyaStarr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down

Well I lost it all. Hope you don't. I hadn't added any new apps or themes in months so not sure what caused it. I've put all the same apps and themes back onto it again though and its fine thus far. I think its just my luck that my phone was possessed.