Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, I'm using 4.5 on my ATT 8800. I had reinstall TeleNav which is now ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

trstack no está en línea Stack level 1

RE: 4.5 on 8800

Advertisement

Yes, I'm using 4.5 on my ATT 8800. I had reinstall TeleNav which is now ATT navigator. Everything is working fine except Excel attachments, I can't open them anymore. I never was a fan of Documents to Go all the way back to the Palm OS.

Anyone else using 4.5 on an 8800 that can open excel files?

Thanks!

heredia21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm using 4.5.037 on 8800. Everything seems to be working fine.. Except for voicenotes. When I receive a voicenote on Blackberry Messenger it just opens media play and says buffering, and doesny play or go anywhere. Does anyone have a solution?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    heredia21...only solution i have is u have to save the vn..then open media..voice notes..then play....mine does same thing yours does. Im also having a problem highlighting objects onweb...for example signing onto pinstack..il be able to type username..but wont highlight the password box for me to type...if i type a letter then it opens a shortcut for something..pretty odd. Also i cant compose a mms message...wont letme...sms fine no mms. anyone have any fixes for problems or is anyone else having the same issue?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Newest I can find to dl is .37 the vodaphone version.

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    the greatest upgrade i've had.....no issues here at all!!!........am using 4.5.0.37.....the latest one that came out.....

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Could someone give me a link to the new software download?
    I have ATT and I cannot find a downloadable OS 4.5 on their website.
    TYIA
    Last edited by tessitori; 07-08-2008 at 08:38 PM.

x_man no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

I Have a Blackberry 8820. I would like to install OS 4.5. What version have I to install in the blackberry? Where I have to get it?

Thanks

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am running .37 on an AT&T 8800 as well- the Vodaphone build. Overall I am happy with it. Sporadic issues on web pages where I can't select txt boxes, as others are having. Usually if I refresh the page I can type as I need to.

I haven't toyed with voice notes enough to notice the issue mentioned prior.

My biggest issue is no longer being able to use the RSA SecurID application. I had to go back to a HW token for now. (I have been told a new build will drop in 1 -2 weeks that will resolve this, so we will see. Not sure what else RIM is fixing.)

My $$ says they are working like mad to get the BOLD launched. I hear there are quite a few issues that need to be resolved.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12