Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Good mornign guys... maybe this will help. I got my first BB three days ago. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

torontonian6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Anybody use Voice Dial on 8800 ?

Advertisement

Good mornign guys... maybe this will help. I got my first BB three days ago. Am loving it. When it came to the voice dial, I was really frustrated. I stumbled accross this forum and the it hit me... Like one of the msgs I read, saying "check my number" worked fast and efficiently.
    Then I decided to say everyone's full name. It worked PERFECTLY. I got a 19 out of 20 which was pretty good considering my friends have different names (portuguese, Israeli, arabic, brazilian, japanese) you name it, it took...
    Hope that helps... so saying the full name or more parts of it is the way to go...

manjo no está en línea Stack level 1

It has a hard time recognizing non-english/western names. I wonder how this works in EU/Jap ?

wildeagle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205AA9A9

I sync'd my motorola blue tooth the minute I got the 8800 out of the box and the voice dialing worked instantly. I use it all the time as I have a couple hundred contacts in my address book and I find it easier to voice dial then to try and scroll through them all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123