I have three e-mail accounts and all go to the message in box. Is there ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

bwade06 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Any way to Filter incoming Messages?

Advertisement

I have three e-mail accounts and all go to the message in box. Is there a way to fileter so that I only get what i want in the message box? I have my work (Lotus Notes) using the primary message box.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Any way to Filter incoming Messages?

I think it depends on the theme you are using. I am using the Vodafone Today theme and have a seperate mailbox for each account in my phone (although I still access them all from the main message account on the home screen of the theme). I have heard of other themes that only show the main message box and hide the rest. Check which theme is active and see if it has multiple mailboxes shown. If it does, then you can probably hide the main message box and access each one individually as needed to keep everything organized to your liking.

Zo

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

I have several emails set up through BIS. Each one has it's own icon. I've got an 8830, so I made a folder for messages, and put all of the icons in it. When I get a new message, say from Gmail, I get one new message indicator for the message, but both my main message icon and the Gmail icon show a new message, then I can go into Gmail and look at only Gmail messages.

Regardless of the device you have, you should be able to do something similar. You can probably find this site (BIS) by doing a search similar to "BIS, Tmobile (or whatever vendor).
    Last edited by ma077146; 08-17-2007 at 09:49 AM.

bwade06 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks. That really helps.