Kinda curious here, I had the 8700c and when the alarm would go off it ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

BlackCaviar no está en línea Stack level 3

Alarm Clock

Advertisement

Kinda curious here, I had the 8700c and when the alarm would go off it would not stop until you turned it off...... I would have it my locker @work and it alarm all day..... (kinda liked it that way though) I now have the 8800 and when it goes of off it only alarms about 3times and that's all. kind that be changed ?

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

Re: Alarm Clock

On the 8800 you only have the option for 1, 2, or 3 beeps when the alarm goes off and when it goes through that cycle thats it.

I miss the way the 8700 handled it myself cause I like to try and stay in bed and I would be forced to get up to turn the alarm off.
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Same here! On some occasions I would miss waking up on time for work due to the fact that the alarm would only chime three times. However, what I found helpful was to put a ringtone as an alarm melody and play it three times. the ringtones are already fairly loud, so when put on the loudest setting and set to play three times, it definitely woke me up and got me out of bed in the mornings. Hope this helps and maybe on the Curve we will be able to have it chime till we actually turn it off ourselves.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Have any of you tried the third party alarms? I've downloaded a few of them, but none of them have really given me any confidence that they would actually go off when I need them to! = ) That said, perhaps one of those would override that setting?