Hey I've been wondering if there is an update out there somewhere to add languages ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

aorredl no está en línea Guest
    PIN/ID
    304A3BA8

Adding languages

Advertisement

Hey I've been wondering if there is an update out there somewhere to add languages to your BlackBerry. I have family in russia and I need to be able to send/reply emails to them to see how they are doing. I do it on my comp but I just fried it. Good ol' fashion HDD failure. So I'm left to do it on my BlackBerry until I fix my comp. I actually would rather use my Berry since I'm never home. So back to my question is there software that allows different languages to be installed on your Blackberry? Preferably Cryllic and Japanese.

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Adding languages

Quote Originally Posted by abhorredlife
    Hey I've been wondering if there is an update out there somewhere to add languages to your BlackBerry. I have family in russia and I need to be able to send/reply emails to them to see how they are doing. I do it on my comp but I just fried it. Good ol' fashion HDD failure. So I'm left to do it on my BlackBerry until I fix my comp. I actually would rather use my Berry since I'm never home. So back to my question is there software that allows different languages to be installed on your Blackberry? Preferably Cryllic and Japanese.
    you can add other language packs to the device when you install the device software. but you'd need a working pc in order to do that...
    Miles.