Anyone using ACT! 2008 and syncing with the 8800 (or any BB for that matter)? ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

ACT 2008 and BB 880 sync

Advertisement

Anyone using ACT! 2008 and syncing with the 8800 (or any BB for that matter)? I have read of a few issues using ACT! 2007 but 2008 is just released I think.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: ACT 2008 and BB 880 sync

I hope there's better compatibility

PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Me too.

primmer no está en línea Stack level 1

I use ACT! 2008 and have a blackberry 8830. I am havin no problems (yet!). I do use a special sync software that I originally purchased when I was using a Treo 700w and Act! 2007. I will never ever, ever ,ever go back to syncing direct. I DO NOT work for this company, but I am a huge fan.

companionlink.com/downloads

The abov eis the link to the trial downloads. I have been using the "express" version for $50. Not only does it make the syncing easy, you can also use it to sync all your act data over to Outlook. I works with just about all the versions of Act and most PDA's. The product also works pretty fast (syncing) compared to ActLink. The other feature I like is you can "Purge & Reload" if you ever get in a situation that your 88XX gets duplicate records on it.

As you can tell I am a big fan. At first I was pisssed ot have to buy a 3rd party sync software package, but I got over that real fast because of the simplicity and speed. I also like to sync Act to Outlook, which you can do both ways.

I hope this helps

PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Quote Originally Posted by primmer
    I use ACT! 2008 and have a blackberry 8830. I am havin no problems (yet!). I do use a special sync software that I originally purchased when I was using a Treo 700w and Act! 2007. I will never ever, ever ,ever go back to syncing direct. I DO NOT work for this company, but I am a huge fan.

companionlink.com/downloads

The abov eis the link to the trial downloads. I have been using the "express" version for $50. Not only does it make the syncing easy, you can also use it to sync all your act data over to Outlook. I works with just about all the versions of Act and most PDA's. The product also works pretty fast (syncing) compared to ActLink. The other feature I like is you can "Purge & Reload" if you ever get in a situation that your 88XX gets duplicate records on it.

As you can tell I am a big fan. At first I was pisssed ot have to buy a 3rd party sync software package, but I got over that real fast because of the simplicity and speed. I also like to sync Act to Outlook, which you can do both ways.

I hope this helps

Thanks. I used ACT a long time ago and now getting back to it since it fits my new business.