I am very new to BB and hence to my 8800. I have many things ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2

I am very new to BB and hence to my 8800. I have many things set up and am pleased with it but have a couple of questions - I wonder if anyone can help.
    ACT - I used to use a Sony Clie as an electronic organiser and the BB has now replaced this. One of the things that I used to do was to have the Sony Clie Synchronising with Outlook for the address/contacts book which the BB also does. However, I cannot, for the life of me, see how I can move my ACT6 contacts database over to the BB - I still want to work with my Outlook contacts database but also have my ACT6 database on the BB.
    Any ideas or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    ask me

Re: Act

raphaelsamad, welcome to the stacks.
    sorry can't help ya on the act issue. just wanted you to feel welcome.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro

Raphaelsamad, Welcome.

Can you get your Act files to outlook? Once there you can then sync to the BB.

Edit: I found this link with another user that did something similar. Looks like they used a third party app. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ffmike; 05-24-2007 at 09:51 AM.

kwyjibo no está en línea Stack level 2

You should be able to Sync ACT! with Outlook, then use your Outlook contacts - I do not think, however, you can use your ACT! contacts on your BBerry and then sync it to your database later (ACT! had serious limitations with their last release for Palm as well. It's a shame - it's probably the best PIM on the market, but it's changed so many hands over the last few years).