Hey guys, first time I post here so i d like to say hello to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

recif20002001 no está en línea Stack level 1

a few questions from new bb user

Advertisement

Hey guys,

first time I post here so i d like to say hello to all of you.

I ve got a few issues with my new blackberry 8800.

- Is it possible to sync old emails which are on my outlook. Since I ve only activated my phone 2 weeks ago, the oldest email I have are only 2 weeks old

- When in "phone", while selecting a previously dialed or received call number, is there a short cut to quickly save it as a new contact?

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: a few questions from new bb user

- Is it possible to sync old emails which are on my outlook. Since I ve only activated my phone 2 weeks ago, the oldest email I have are only 2 weeks old

( You can resend yourself the messages but unless your on a BES I would say no).

When in "phone", while selecting a previously dialed or received call number, is there a short cut to quickly save it as a new contact?

( you should be able to use the menu key to add the number from your call log to your address book. )
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi there
    I am not sure about the syncing of old emails - I just delete the ones in my BB once they are in my computer and I know that they are there.
    To save a phone number in the call log - simply click on the menu button and then scroll down to 'Add to Address Book'
    I hope that it works out for you.
    I also hope that you 'enjoy' your BB800.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to save a number highlight the number in the log and hit blackberry key left of trackwheel it will give an option to add number to address book select that and add name it automatically defaults number to work column you may have to switch to home or cell manually

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by PacketRat
    ( You can resend yourself the messages but unless your on a BES I would say no).
    Even BES has a limit (on the order of days) for pushing out old email during an activation.