Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only reason the iphone will sell more is because kids will buy ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: 88xx vs. Iphone, which one will sell more?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only reason the iphone will sell more is because kids will buy it and most of them are not into email they just want to have music and text messaging...but the BB is by far better

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: 88xx vs. Iphone, which one will sell more?

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    wyclffe...wow that's a long post...too much for me to read...But as long as it says the iPhone isn't all it's cracked up to be, I'm all for it!
    Sorry, I debated whether to include it all, but its worth the time to read it. Its the only article that balances all the excitement with solid reality.

pc9071rl no está en línea Stack level 1

I understand what you're talking about...whether or not the Iphone will win or Blackberry will win.

Its pretty much already proven that Iphone will win because of 2 major reasons:
    1)Yes, true that there are lots of blackberry users out there and the market has been trying to push the phone out for people that need it for email, messaging etc. The 8800 is a fantasic phone and pretty much geared towards the business individuals more. However, the iphone will attract a different crowd including business individuals. The iphone is aimed towards kids, teens, young adults, and elders no matter business or casual. It is not about email for the iphone but multimedia entertainment. And thats one thing unfortunately blackberry shys away from. =/

2)It is fashion over function. If what you say is true, which it is...that there are other mp3 music players out there that are probably cheaper and holds more songs. The point being, the consumers are actually purchasing a name. A brand name. More like purchasing a Mercedes vs. a Toyota. They both practically have the same function and does what its meant to do. Except its about brand and luxury. Brand in most cases equals status. Of course, there are people out there that are not into brand names and everything which is understandable. But I hope that this answers the question about why people would spend more just for the name. Because if we all did that and got an mp3 player just for an mp3, we would all shop at walmart for life and never own anything that says more than Nike on it.

qserdfg no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: 88xx vs. Iphone, which one will sell more?

Business - BB

Artsy type - iphone

There are more bizness guy out there. So BB will win!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

BB hands down!!!! Iphone is crazy priced!!!!!

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

This is a must read for anyone thinking the iPhone will take business from blackberry:

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9677208-1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123