Good Morning I have had my 8820 for almost 2 weeks now and it is ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

boomer503 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8820 Video Veiwing Size

Advertisement

Good Morning

I have had my 8820 for almost 2 weeks now and it is a fantastic upgrade from an IPAQ 5550. I have been learning a lot from these forums but am unable to find an answer to this question.

When viewing a video, how do I increase the size to completely fill the screen? They only seem to fill a small portion when viewing "Full Screen".

I look forward to everyones replies.

Thank you, Boomer

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    When viewing in full screen and selecting the option to view full screen, once you stop moving the trackball, the video should automatically move to full screen, filling the entire screen.

If you push in on the trackball after it goes full-screen, it will pull the toolbar back up. I have an 8830 but there should be no difference in the menu options or how the video player functions.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have been doing it just as you had posted but the defalt sizes for all of the vids I watch are not filling the screen. Hmmmm... And I can't figure it out. :-(

neggie no está en línea Stack level 2
    so i have an 8800 tmobile us and i cannot watch videos in fullscreen is ther a app or tip that will enable this btw i have no fullscreen options as well

metalpearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yea I also have an att 8820 and it won't use the entire screen with videos.I have this big beutiful screen and I can use only a quarter of it.This is all that keeps my bb from replacing my ipod.

I got it figured out!

I use MPEG Streamclip for the Mac. I export the file as a MPEG4, Compression-Apple MPEG4 Compressor, 320 x 240 Unscaled.

It fills the whole screen on the 8820 with no problem. -Boomer