Does anyone know of any good cell phone repair shops in New York. Preferably for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question 8820 Repair

Advertisement

Does anyone know of any good cell phone repair shops in New York. Preferably for a Tmobile 8820 Blackberry. I am about to purchase a new black lens glass screen because my old one is all scratched up, But if anyone knows any good place to have parts installed on your blackberry that would be very helpful. If not can anyone help me out in finding a way to remove these scratches off of my screen they are not very major I am just a big perfectionist, I read another post regarding scratches and they said to use this stuff called applesauce polish, has anyone used that stuff and if so what was the experience... There must be a household item that can remove these scratches I dunno any help would be appreciated...

Peace
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

Alessia90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    try this place: http://www.bbrepairshop.com/repair_8800.html

they're a little pricey but worth it.

rathompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249FD6FD
    Last edited by rathompson; 08-06-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: direct link to repair information

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Thank you so much that's perfect ! You guys are good man !