Hi, I'm looking to get a Wifi BB and use H@H. I have been looking ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

anidrin no está en línea Stack level 1

8820 on tmo?

Advertisement

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a Wifi BB and use H@H. I have been looking for some time now and i am unable to find the answer. If i am to get the 8820 instead of the 8320 will i still be able to use the gps? I haven't heard anything about this in any previous post that i have read and that would be the only reason why i will buy an unlocked 8820. If it will not work then i will definitely be getting a 8320. thanks for any help on this matter. I know that ATT has Telenav, but is that the actual gps enabler or just their own software?

Thanks

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

Re: 8820 on tmo?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the hotspot at home will probably not work on an unlocked bb but not sure about that

Telenav is a 3rd party that partners with cell providers so that they can bill through your cell bill but is also avliabe directly through them. there are plenty of 3rd party gps programs that are free google maps for example and yahoo go use gps now. I know there are more just can't think of them off hand

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8820 on tmo?

good question, I hope it would work, if it does that is the phone I will pick.