Good morning, I downloaded a Mobibook and it went to the users/memory - something like ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

boomer503 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post 8820 - Downloaded ebook to user/memory??

Advertisement

Good morning,
    I downloaded a Mobibook and it went to the users/memory - something like that. How do I find that since it did not get placed where Mobibooks assumes the library should be? I downloaded the free Mobibooks ebook program which not only does not work for me as I cant access the eBookstore because of terminal (instant) network timeout error. I wanted to see if I could access the book I downloaded somehow.

Hey, sorry, I'm a 53 year old fart with a great Blackberry system that is to replace my Ipaq 5555 w/GPS sleeve. I have read and read and I am lost. Please give this "Newbie" a break and not be too hard on him. - Thanks, Boomer ( My Roadname)

BuffaloBob no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have the Mobi desktop loaded? Yopu shoul be able to find it in memory or on a card.I have 9 years on you and this is my first BBerry so we will learn together.

boomer503 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use a Mac and have the program Pocketmac installed. Works like a charm. I did a battery pull and Mobibooks sees the sd card and set it up to use automatically, cool. I used to have an IPAQ 5555 with a GPS sleeve and a cell phone from Nextel. The Blackberry does it all and Telenav is unreal. Later -Boomer