i just sold my pearl and was planning on getting the 8800. After reading pinstack, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile 8800 yes or no

Advertisement

i just sold my pearl and was planning on getting the 8800. After reading pinstack, boygenius, and info sync. I am having a hard time decideing whether or not to buy the 8800 or stick with this crappy samsung slider. I am with tmo right now and they are usually on schedule of receiving everything late. I just wanted anyone and everyones opinion on what to do which phone to get. 88xx or i even heard of a 9xxx on boygenius. lemme know whats up please!!!

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: 8800 yes or no

Get the 8300, T-Mobile will hopefully have it w/i the next few months. Or switch to at&t and know you'll always have the latest BlackBerry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VP

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan08
    Get the 8300, T-Mobile will hopefully have it w/i the next few months. Or switch to at&t and know you'll always have the latest BlackBerry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

this is the link for a BG review of the phone. Now tell me what you think after reading this review. Thanks http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...chBox%26sa%3DN

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by VP

this is the link for a BG review of the phone. Now tell me what you think after reading this review. Thanks http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...chBox%26sa%3DN
    I've read that review and it made me wish I waited on the 8300 instead of getting the 8800. At this point I think I'll wait for the 9xxx series, but this time I won't buy the business phone released first, I'll wait for the consumer focused phone released second.

pearlsrock no está en línea Stack level 2

I still like the black finish better on the 8800.

mokozi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B88F5

i gotta say man, despite the fact that i love my 8800, seeing the 8300 and reading about the specs makes me wanna grab it the moment it's out... i say wait for it my friend...
    "my sleep has been arrested, leaving me awake and frustrated.
    with my mind's constant racing thoughts, even counting sheep is all for naught..."

Mark "Mokozi" Chionh
    (-_-")PIN: 205B88F5

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

It's impossible to make a meaningful recommendation without knowing any of your needs/wants... Read up on the specs and pick the one that suits you.

VP

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    It's impossible to make a meaningful recommendation without knowing any of your needs/wants... Read up on the specs and pick the one that suits you.
    well thanks everyone i think i might hld out for the 8300