under the user manaul the wireless sync options for the device should be under messages ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

whodge03 no está en línea Stack level 1

8800 wireless sync options

Advertisement

under the user manaul the wireless sync options for the device should be under messages \ options \ wireless reconcile (there should be delete on field and turn wireless sync on and it's there for the 8700 model) I only have delete on field (for the 8800 model)? I found a forum that said it might also be under address book \ options but it's not there either. This BB is on a BES server and its hitting the server but not wireless sync, I tried with the calendar option turned on blackberry wireless and on outlook (wireless gives me a sync error when reconciling).

Any ideas?

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: 8800 wireless sync options

Have you talked to your BES Admin for help? That is the first place I'd go to make sure everythign was set up properly.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8800 wireless sync options

Wireless sync is an option under each of the PIM apps. Under Messages->Options->Email Reconciliation you'll find the Delete On and Wireless Reconcile settings. Email doesn't sync so there's no wireless sync option under Messages.

I'd check to make sure that you have all your service books (have your admin resend them). If that doesn't take care of it then try wiping and reactivating the BB.