I tried to change the wallpaper on my 8800. I like the theme, but I'd ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

amsarge no está en línea Stack level 2

8800 Wallpaper Question

Advertisement

I tried to change the wallpaper on my 8800. I like the theme, but I'd like to change the background picture. When I did it, the picture appeared in the middle, but the top and bottom were still the original background.

Any advice?

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: 8800 Wallpaper Question

What Size is the picture you are using?

The default size for the 8800/8700 is 320x240

Anyway you are able to zoom the picture and select it when you are satisfied as background

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Some themes have a bar across the top (and apparently across the bottom). There's not much to do in those cases. If you're image is 320x240 it should fill the screen -- not counting any bars in the theme.

amsarge no está en línea Stack level 2

It's 320 x 240 and is covered by the top and bottom bars. I'd love to be able to swap out my picture and still keep the theme settings.

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

if the top and bottom bars are part of the theme then they will remain. As long as your pic is 320 x 240 it will fill up entire screen if the theme is not designed to use some of that space. Ifyour pic is smaller or larger than than 320 x 240 you can select the pic in the Media app then menu and zoom to resize to your liking and then use menu to select as home screen using your new parameters.

mrgeemoney no está en línea Stack level 1

the 320x240 does not work, you picture is still not centered! It fills up the space but the picture gets cut off. is there a program where you can size the picture and center it?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

You want to center a pic inbetween the top and bottom banners? You'll have to make a pic that only takes up that space, otherwise the banner will cover it. Or choose a diff theme.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~