mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Re: 8800 tmo release date

Advertisement

Patiently waiting....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You can upgrade when you want from my understanding, but it will not be as inexpensive as waiting. If I was able to go 2 years without upgrading, I'd still be on a 7100T LOL Unfortunately, my phones don't last that long.

kwolf3481 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C37B2

Just got off the phone with tech support (that's a whole nother story) and the rep confirmed the April 23rd release! He also informed me that the 83xx that tmobile is going to come in two versions. One is going to be the size of the pearl and the other the size of the 8800. Also the will be black not the silver that BG has. He also said that the 83xxs are slotted for late 3rd early 4th Q. Deffinatly something to look foward to.

Kwolf
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by moses2628
    REPS suck. We are eventually gonna find out, why not just tell us!!!! Not gonna kill them, or get them fired!!!

They don't say anything because of the nondisclosure agreement and some reps have been fired because of releasing information prior to official launch. The stores should have a demo now, if it'll be released on the 23rd. Boy Genius announced the 23rd and he hasn't been wrong about his information. I'd go with that.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't a Pearl sized 83XX just be a new Pearl?? And why haven't we heard anything about it via other channels yet?

kwolf3481 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C37B2

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't a Pearl sized 83XX just be a new Pearl?? And why haven't we heard anything about it via other channels yet?
    I dunno.. Thats just what the tech support rep said. Something about RIM wants to produce a business version and a average consumer version. PLEASE dont shoot the messenger!... Like I said that is what the rep said. Doesnt make any sense to me either but just reporting what ive been told.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12