This has been discussed on the 8100 forums. Anyone having this problem on 8800s with ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

teleberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F8AB7F

8800/tmo call dropping

Advertisement

This has been discussed on the 8100 forums. Anyone having this problem on 8800s with tmo?
    Here is a copy from my post on the tmo threads:

I am in Denver and have an 8100, GF has the 8800 both tmo. We both have had a terrible time with poor call reception (voice breaks up after several minutes of clear conversation) and dropped calls/calls failed and loss of audio. It occurs anywhere around denver, so much in my house I got a repeater (which barely helps) but any where pretty much.
    My problems seem to have been solved with the .107 upgrade (still testing), but hers on the 8800 are still a problem. We have tried the other available OSs, replaced the Sim card and taken off all third party apps.
    We are at the point where we are going to have to beg Tmo to let her out of her contract, because her phone is nearly unuseable. Any suggestions would be helpful.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: 8800/tmo call dropping

have you checked your coverage, she just may be in an area with poor coverage. if thats the cse the hotspot @ home service might be an option. has she always had this problem and is it her first device with t-mobile