Does anyone have trouble while entering the letter "a" and "on on" pops up after ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

utaskibum no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8800 Text Message Trouble

Advertisement

Does anyone have trouble while entering the letter "a" and "on on" pops up after you press the space bar. It also happens when you enter "no" and "Pt not pot" comes up. Is there anyway I can fix this????

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Re: 8800 Text Message Trouble

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It could be in your "auto text" dictionary like that perhaps. In options look for auto text. Make sure there are no entries for those letters alone..

Example. I type tmo and space and my phone automaticlly inputs T-Mobile... It works well for long web addresses you type a lot, email addresses, names, etc. Double check, I'm sure its in there.

Parkesy86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251CC08C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~check ur input language, I know it sounds crazy but it did that on my 8800 when I first got it. So I'd check there

iam8up no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20673FE5

I had this problem - really dumb out of the box feature. Just go to the options for AutoText and delete that entry.

ML2PeaceWarrior no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had this problem also. After looking at the word list I found it was in a forgien language. So I went into language settings and set it to english . (was in turkish) All has been fine since