Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by scampbell because Tmobile is the blackberry master!!! No tmobile is actually a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by scampbell
    because Tmobile is the blackberry master!!! No tmobile is actually a very good company though
    Yep just lacks coverage for us travelers. Great for college kids that stay in one place though.

d

wblovett no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow T-Mo Coverage Myth

Quote Originally Posted by dwella
    Yep just lacks coverage for us travelers. Great for college kids that stay in one place though.

d
    That myth just won't die, will it? I came to T-Mobile from Cingular expecting to have decreased coverage, but willing to accept it to get away from Cingular (may they burn in hell). I have coverage EVERYWHERE. I have coverage in the middle of nowhere (we have a lot of it here in Mississippi) when all of my Cingular friends have no signal. It is really unbelievable. The difference between the old T-Mo and the new T-Mo is T-Mo's integration of the 850 band. I'll never switch, what with the improved coverage and the $50/month plan for Blackberry and voice.

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa
    I spend 9 months a year on the road and have never had problems with TMO coverage. I just wish they had more reasonable rates for when I'm in Canada
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Let's try to keep the thread on track...

signed,

PinStack's biggest threadjacker.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i will be the first one in line when this baby comes out for tmobile.

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391
    It's nearing the end of 2006 now and I hope that TMO would have it available in Jan, 2007. I have a Pearl and 8700g. I am more than aware of what each model is capable of doing. I almost like everything about the Pearl except that it doesn't have QWERTY keypad and the small screen in size when compared with 8700g. After spending enough time on each device, I am still not fond of the Pearl's Suretype. As for Trackball and Trackwheel...I don't really care too much about.
    Long story short... I like the Pearl's OS for its features and I like the 8700g for its shape and QWERTY. With all these thoughts... If we could only create a device that has what the 2 models can offer with WIFI and memory expansion capability, I will be the first in line to get my hands on it the first thing it is available and I don't care if I just recently bought a Pearl not even 2 months ago.
    As far as getting my 8700g and Pearl, it was fairly easy. By the time I realized how great these devices are, I just ran down to the nearest T-Mobile store to get it. This time I know how awesome the new BB is too, but there is no nearby T-Mobile store that has it available for me.
    What am I to do? Just wait about a couple of months? I just keep saying to myself.. CALM DOWN... CALM DOWN!
    Anybody?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by nabitheking
    If we could only create a device that has what the 2 models can offer with WIFI and memory expansion capability, I will be the first in line to get my hands on it the first thing it is available and I don't care if I just recently bought a Pearl not even 2 months ago.
    If you want a full qwerty pearl without a cam, then you will be in luck in January...If you want one with a camera, hold your horses a little longer until......April.....

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391
    N8DBB, thanks for the assurance!
    I wonder if the cameraberrys will cost more than the cameraless ones.
    Not that it would make any difference because I can already see myself with a 8800 in my hand smiling in Jan next year.

usmcstealth no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CFF84D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) from what I under stand t-mo gets its network from cingular and cingular bought out att network 2 make its net work larger so t-mo and cingular should be the same my bro is t- moble iam cingular and when we travel they both go out at the same time my signal is stonger most of the time

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    Something about like how an ugly poor guy will do anything anytime but the handsome guy will wait for a beautiful woman who will service him right! LOL T-Mobile has some darn good plans with good prices. They refuse to sell me a phone based on my address. I could go for a $10 cheaper BB plan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12