Does anyone know which OS supports A2DP for the 8800 or is anyone with an ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tuner2484 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

8800 OS that supports A2DP

Advertisement

Does anyone know which OS supports A2DP for the 8800 or is anyone with an 8800 running an OS that supports A2DP? I'm currently running 4.5.0.110 on my 8800 and I have a stereo bluetooth that has A2DP. I'm trying to listen to music through the headset. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ketek78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi i wanna ask u, are your 8800 is made in mexico? not hungary? because mine after upgrade to 4.5 bluetooth cant work.thx for the answer

slideaway no está en línea Stack level 2
    My 8800 was made in Mexico, has the AT&T logo on it. This is my second 8800, initial device was Cingular branded and it had issues, thankfully before the 1yr warranty was up.

I'm running 4.5.0.110 and the bluetooth A2DP is working fine with the Motorola S9 headset, most of the time. Sometimes when I turn on bluetooth then turn on my headphones the Blackberry resets itself. This happens about once every two or three weeks.

Other than that, everything seems to be fine. I'm sure you've done this but just check you BT options and under services make sure the audio options (headset, etc..) are selected.