Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its now fully supported on the Tmo site. Just ordered one with full upgrade for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

Re: 8800 Not on TMO's site this morning.

Advertisement

Its now fully supported on the Tmo site. Just ordered one with full upgrade for $349 no mail in rebate. Finally!!! A real price we can believe in!!! I also checked - although my lines are business accts - you dont need to be just business line. They are offering to non-business as well with the same upgrade price.

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

i wonder why are we paying more money than the out of country TMO because they only pay about 300 and change i dont think they will see an upgrade from me thats over price if they keep it like that iphone will score big time on them

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I will keep my Pearl until it dies. There is no way I can afford that. May be a birthday gift from my parents LOL

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

watch the prices on everything DROP when iphone debuts! Getting what they can while they can I suppose. but youre right...price will have to come down unless they have something up their sleeves to coincide with the iphone. They usually do a lot of research on pricing and what the market can sustain. Always a crap shoot.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

the price in canada on Rogers for the 8800 is rediculous. For a 3 yr contract its $499 [$433 USD] and a 2yr is $599 [$520]. Which is why I went to ebay and got a used 8700.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Quote Originally Posted by bglawrence
    watch the prices on everything DROP when iphone debuts! Getting what they can while they can I suppose. but youre right...price will have to come down unless they have something up their sleeves to coincide with the iphone. They usually do a lot of research on pricing and what the market can sustain. Always a crap shoot.
    I don't think we'll see much of a decrease in costs on these, until they're clearing stock for new models. With what I imagine will be 80% corporate purchases on this device, cost isnt as much of a concern, and with the iPhone ticket being like 600+, this is priced about right. I imagine RIM will keep releasing newer and newer models, with more and more features, at near this cost.

That being said, I think a 250-300 cost would have these flying off the shelves, but seeing these arent even IN the stores..............
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

the 8800 on cing full price is 499.99. So the 8320 should be around 699

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12