For some reason, when I add media to my BB through media manager or even ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

bozer no está en línea Stack level 1

8800 Media Not showing up?

Advertisement

For some reason, when I add media to my BB through media manager or even just by opening it as a drive in windows... everything works fine. But when I unplug the device and go looking for it, its not there, at all. Plug it back in, and there it is... you can see it. Unplug it, and its not.

Is there something I need to do to initalize the media once I've put it on there through my Pc?

Very annoying

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8800 Media Not showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by bozer
    For some reason, when I add media to my BB through media manager or even just by opening it as a drive in windows... everything works fine. But when I unplug the device and go looking for it, its not there, at all. Plug it back in, and there it is... you can see it. Unplug it, and its not.

Is there something I need to do to initalize the media once I've put it on there through my Pc?

Very annoying
    Sorry you are having issues bozer. couple of questions 1) do you have a memory card and is it formatted? 2) are you transfering to that card or to the device memory?

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: 8800 Media Not showing up?

you should formatt the sd card first and that should help with you using the music or video file after you unplug the device from the computer..

good luck
    " Real talk comes from the heart not from the mouth "

_Todd_