Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by husnain1 lol, only blackberry can make that much of a difference in ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: 8800 codename Indigo Feb '07 release

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    lol, only blackberry can make that much of a difference in someone's life
    Well Said !

After just a few short months of using a BB, I'm enjoying a level of connectivity, reliability and speed, beyond my highest expectations.

The very best feature of the BlackBerry Platform is that you can count on it, to always be there to get the job done.

Cheers....

Geury no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im exited about this new device I am a BB fanatic!! Do u guys think its worth switching from the 8100 to the 8800??? Because I had the 8700c for a long time and I can say it has been my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Geury
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im exited about this new device I am a BB fanatic!! Do u guys think its worth switching from the 8100 to the 8800??? Because I had the 8700c for a long time and I can say it has been my fav.
    I purchased an 8100 from Cingular when they were first released. A great device, just not for me. I found that the keyboard was just too small for me. I am a big fan of SureType and use it on my 7130c. I can type faster with the 7130 than the 8700. However for me, it's the shape of the keys on the 8700c that causes the slowdown. The way the inside edge of the keys are tapered reduces the surface area of the top of the key and that causes problems for me.

How do you use your BB and what's important to you in terms of features and functions?

I'm thinking that the 8800 just may be the ideal middle ground between a 8700 and a 7130c.

Cheers........

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E

I just hope it lives up to its hype...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Just look at the two newest, the 7130 & 8100, both outstanding products!

Cheers ...

~via BB 7130c (wap.pinstack.com)~

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im a BB newbee, ive only had my 8100 2 weeks tomorrow and Im love it already. Its for personal use, but im thinking of creating a biz around it just to have a chance to use it more!

Quote Originally Posted by scboatman
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im a BB newbee, ive only had my 8100 2 weeks tomorrow and Im love it already. Its for personal use, but im thinking of creating a biz around it just to have a chance to use it more!
    Greetings and Welcome to the Forum!

Head over to the post you entered asking about BB data plans. I provided some ideas for you.

Cheers.......

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just wanted to touch very quickly on the confusion about names of the various devices that one stacker mentioned in a post above. "Gamma-Ray" is the code name for the 8800 series of devices in development. "Indigo" is the actual model name(like "Pearl") of the 8800 device without a camera, rumored to be released January or February of '07, initially by T-Mobile. There is also a model to be named "Crimson" which will have a camera and is rumored to be released sometime between March and April of the new year, apparently by Cingular initially and/or possibly T-Mobile. Hope this clears up any confusion about the various names that have been thrown out there about the new BlackBerry, if not, just call it the 8800 with or without camera.

Jbaveja no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E50628

All right.. all this talk about Cameras not being allowed on Company premisis... I just have to say that if any of those people are running on the BES, like me, thier admin, like me, can EASILY disable the Camera feature, MP3 capability etc from the BES and even wipe thier handheld or I think even Media Card from the BES if any leak is suspected! So, as far as those on BIS are concerned, I guess Indigo will be the only choice!
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but just my 2 cents on the matter..

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: 8800 codename Indigo Feb '07 release

Quote Originally Posted by Jbaveja
    All right.. all this talk about Cameras not being allowed on Company premisis... I just have to say that if any of those people are running on the BES, like me, thier admin, like me, can EASILY disable the Camera feature, MP3 capability etc from the BES and even wipe thier handheld or I think even Media Card from the BES if any leak is suspected! So, as far as those on BIS are concerned, I guess Indigo will be the only choice!
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but just my 2 cents on the matter..
    This makes complete sense based on my friends running on a BES, too. They have the controls at hand to handle a camera on the device! Thanks for the post!!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I just have to say that if any of those people are running on the BES, like me, thier admin, like me, can EASILY disable the Camera feature, MP3 capability etc from the BES and even wipe thier handheld or I think even Media Card from the BES if any leak is suspected!
    That's a great theory. However, if you think a little bit more hopefully you'll realize that security guards man security stations, not IT staff.

Try explaining to your average Joe security guard "No, no -- the camera's disabled via the BES server" and I bet they'll still confiscate the device.

Anyway, it's a moot point as companies that are concerned about security can just buy the Indigo.

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

I hope more info about the release of the 8800 leaks sooner rather than later. I don't have a contract with Tmo or Cingular so I was definitely going to pick up the 8800 when it came out but it's taking forever to be released hehe.

Anyway know if I can sign a 2 year contract without getting a new phone and then when the 8800 comes out I can get it for the 2 year contract price?

sniggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C28A5

Man, I'm feeling like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii to get released...

Baggman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040DD43

All right.. all this talk about Cameras ... not being allowed on Company premisis... I just have to say that if any of those people are running on the BES, like me, thier admin, like me, can EASILY disable the Camera feature, ...

Won't help you if you walk into a Courthouse - the Guard's not going to believe that it's disabled.
    Baggman 8800??, 8700g now, 7105t recent, 7100t past
    Holding on, the light of night, on my knees to rise and fix my broken soul. Again.
    Edward Louis Vedder, 2006

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by sniggles
    Man, I'm feeling like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii to get released...
    Great episode . Will somebody freeze me until February?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast