I just picked up a 8800 on ebay so I should get it this coming ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

pearlsrock no está en línea Stack level 2

8800 Case

Advertisement

I just picked up a 8800 on ebay so I should get it this coming week. I wanted to ask around and see what case everyone was using and happy with. I have the aluminum Monaco on my pearl but I dont think I'll go that route on the 8800. I am thinking about the rubber seido holster with maybe the clear hard cover or even one of the clear armour type skin. I work around construction so It will need protected. Thanks as always

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

Re: 8800 Case

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just upgraded frm the 8700 to 8800 yesterday. My phone came with a case and it is exactly like what I purchased 4 my 8700.I looked at the skin but was not impressed by it at all. It offers NO protection for the front of the phone whatsoever. The one it came with is a leather holster type w/ a magnetic flap and inside the material is soft cloth with a grove that fits the 'pearl'. I love it!

webdave no está en línea Stack level 1

I was using the Forte case for a while. I preordered the Sena flip case and I should receive it on Monday. I have used Sena cases on other devices in the past and I was always happy with them.

One thing I though was cool is Sena put an extra magnet in the flip casses so when you close the flip the BB acts like it is being holstered.

swtrainer no está en línea Stack level 2

I recommend the OEM case - you can count on the proper fit, etc. You can find them on eBay for a very reasonable price (under $20 incl/shipping) with the Buy Now price. it is leather with a standard spring clip - the kind that goes over your belt but the clip curves under to keep it from coming off the belt. I find that far superior to the ones that just slide over the belt and tend to slide off on their own (especially getting in and out of the car). Be sure to get one with the magnetic closure to automatically lock the device when it is holstered. On eBay, you can search for "OEM Blackberry 8800 Leather Clip Holster" and you'll find them. Also, always holster it with the screen facing in rather than out - the magnetic flap tends to leave a portion of the screen exposed if you holster it screen out.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'm using the OEM case and I've been very happy with it (with an IS on the 8800 as well).

IndoorGK00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Check this thread out. I like this case....
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ck_8800_a.html

pearlsrock no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by lxpaz
    Check this thread out. I like this case....
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ck_8800_a.html

That is the case Im thinking also... I called seidio today because I wanted the crystal case hard cover with the holster above but they wont be ready for shipment till Thursday or Friday. On their site they were supposed to be ready today.