Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe, for you wanting it, the 8800 will have a differnent version that will come ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: 8800 best looking cell phone

Advertisement

Maybe, for you wanting it, the 8800 will have a differnent version that will come out and will have a camera and/or wifi. Not saying this is going to happen but its just a thought.

COJO 24

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

I'd pick the 8800 ove the iPhone anyday, but it seems that I'd have to move to Cingular to pick either one.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E

The more I hear about the iPhone, they more I think about all the problems people have with iPod. I might be off base cause I don't have one but everyone I know who does has a problem. And everyone is completely right about the target audience, the lawyers in the law firm I work for are drulling over the 8800. Besides if you handed these guys a iPhone they would just be confused. I also saw a 10 year old with a Pearl on the bus the other day. I have a pearl so i might not switch until they get wifi, plus I kinda like the slimmer smaller look.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    exactly. However, the 8800 is nothing more than a larger (yet thinner) version of the Pearl. So far there have been no differences form the Pearl in any distinctive way. I mean there isn't even a camera or wifi yet (maybe that was just pinstack hype).
    Um, yes. That's the point of the 8800. Camera and WiFi will be on releases subsequent to Cingular...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12