Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think the 8800 has to be the best looking cell phone I've ever seen ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

8800 best looking cell phone

Advertisement

I think the 8800 has to be the best looking cell phone I've ever seen . Way better than the iphone

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8800 best looking cell phone

I think it appeals to different target ages, the bb looks alot more mature, business like, I dont really like the Iphone, Ive delt with touch screen number pads before and got tired of em but the Iphone will most likely appeal to a younger crowd athough the 500 price tag is a joke

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I have to agree with you on this one.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

It does appeal to the younger croud but, if my kids ever asked me for a $500 cell phone they better be joking. I don't even spend that much for 1 for me.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I agree totally and I love the look of the 8800 with a full key board.

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

The 8800 was on ebay w/ a day left on the bids for anywhere between $750- $1000 just Tuesday! I agree the iPhone may be overpriced, and not aimed at a business professional as a Berry, but it is just nuts to pay this much for a BB! My guess is that Wirefly will have em, w/ contract for $99-$199 w/in a month or two! @ 50 bucks a month for data coverage, you could have a 8800 w/ data for a year and half before it cost you the $1000! Just my opinion though...

My point is, everyone fancys something different, and I wouldn't pay that much for the 8800, just as some feel its nuts to spend $600 for the iPhone...

Qban no está en línea Stack level 1

Hmmmm 8800.... Or Shall I Say A Pearl On Steroids. In This Age Of Technology Were Looking For Smaller Phones That Can Do The Same Or More Than The Average Mda, Pda, Ipod And Laptops. What Would Be The Reason To Release This Behemoth? Like The Keyboard But It Looks Like The Same Machine The Fed Ex Guy Uses To Scan His Pick Up's.....

Geronimo 8100 Pearl

Qban no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh And To Add To The Last Post..... Does The 8800 Have Touch Screen Capabilities??? I Thought Not, Stick To The Much Sleek And Sexy 8100.

howitzer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6E34

Comparing the iPhone to the 8800 is like comparing a taxi to a Mercedes; with the Blackberry being the taxi. No offense to BB but I use Blackberry because of phone, email and limited web browsing which is what the BB is what the Bb is designed for.

If I needed an iPod, movie player, chat client, and pocket photo album and lastly a phone I would buy the iPhone.

I am a huge Apple fan but the iPhone was a let down but the 8800 with GPS and Wifi using Tmobs @ home is enticing.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

8800 might be one of the better looking BBs. But I still think hands down the pearl still had to be the sexiest beast I've held. The 8800 is nice because of its form factor. Plus its a different spin on the bb that we all have grown to love. The pearl however goes a step further. They shrank it down tremendously, then added features to it that users could only dream about on a bb...till now! Then they gave it a trackball. Mind you this is the 1st bb with a track ball. So in my eyes hands down the pearl is the sexiest bb!! But don't let it take away from the sex appeal of 8800. I think when the crimson comes out my opinion will change

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Never thought I would say this but I think I will stick with the 8100.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I think both models (8100 and 8800) are very nice looking phones (and I never thought I'd admit it since I didn't like full keyboard BB's until I saw the 8800). I honestly admit that if I hadn't bought the Pearl (to replace 2 defective 7105's), I would have waited for this until T-Mobile got it. I should have switched back to my Sidekick 2 LOL

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by howitzer
    Comparing the iPhone to the 8800 is like comparing a taxi to a Mercedes; with the Blackberry being the taxi. No offense to BB but I use Blackberry because of phone, email and limited web browsing which is what the BB is what the Bb is designed for.
    It's an apples and oranges comparison. I don't know why people keep trying to compare the iPhone and the Blackberry. Buy what you like. Who cares what others think? Are they footing the bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Qban
    Oh And To Add To The Last Post..... Does The 8800 Have Touch Screen Capabilities??? I Thought Not, Stick To The Much Sleek And Sexy 8100.
    Thankfully no. I've had more than enough faulty digitizers. Plus, it's great to be able to use the BB one handed.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by LLc0oLJ
    I think it appeals to different target ages, the bb looks alot more mature, business like, I dont really like the Iphone, Ive delt with touch screen number pads before and got tired of em but the Iphone will most likely appeal to a younger crowd athough the 500 price tag is a joke
    exactly. However, the 8800 is nothing more than a larger (yet thinner) version of the Pearl. So far there have been no differences form the Pearl in any distinctive way. I mean there isn't even a camera or wifi yet (maybe that was just pinstack hype).

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I agree definately, but to me it looks just like the pearl but but with a QWERTY keyboard and a little bigger. I still like the look but I'm going to stick with my pearl.

COJO 24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast