Hi, first, my corporate email on my desktop computer at work does not come up ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

keensie no está en línea Stack level 1

8800 bes issue and another problem

Advertisement

Hi,
    first, my corporate email on my desktop computer at work does not come up now; only on my blackberry.

(it does come up on my desktop for my gmail account)

second, both corporate mail, plus my gmail comes, up on my main email service (cingular). I'd like only my corporate mail to show up on the main acct. and gmail to be on the other email acct.

I have an IT person from work, but they were unable to resolve the gmail/corp mail combinaton.

thanks,
    Mary

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8800 bes issue and another problem

Quote Originally Posted by keensie
    second, both corporate mail, plus my gmail comes, up on my main email service (cingular). I'd like only my corporate mail to show up on the main acct. and gmail to be on the other email acct.

I have an IT person from work, but they were unable to resolve the gmail/corp mail combinaton.
    Are you referring to the Messages icon and the icon for your gmail account? If so, there's nothing you can do. All email arrives in Messages and BES mail only arrives in Messages.

What you can do is set up a Search to filter only BES email and bind it to an alt-hotkey combo. Then when you hit alt plus the hotkey you'd only see BES mail.