Is anyone currently using the Jawbone with their 8800? Was it easy to link the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Paperboy2007 no está en línea Stack level 3

8800 & Jawbone

Advertisement

Is anyone currently using the Jawbone with their 8800? Was it easy to link the two of them and is the quality of the Jawbone as good as some people say it is?

Thanks!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8800 & Jawbone

There are definitely threads with this info:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...RID%3A11&hl=en

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

im using the jawbone with the 8800 and its perfect and seamless. deffinatly a reccomendation.

ferdee9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Using with 8100, without any problems. They will not be able to notice your using a bloothooth device. Only used three days, will give full report after 1000 minutes.

Cuevas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

I have used jawnone with the 8100 for two months now, the sound quality is really good and the set up is easy.Only problem I have is with the earbuds I took me a long time to find the right one for me and still not completly sure about my current selection.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdqgp no está en línea Stack level 2

The two are the best combination of phone and blue tooth that I've ever used. The Jawbone does exactly what the video shows. I use it 100% of the time and travel all over and make calls from clubs, diners, cars, city streets.....all sound like I'm in a libary.

The only downside is that it did take a while to find the perfect earfitment, but it's do-able. The sound of incoming voices could be better...my jabra 250 is like a bose radio compared to the jawbone.....but that's something you get used to and now it's not even a concern for me. Works great.

You'll love the two.

aussienick no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have the Jawbone and use it with both my 8800 and Treo 750. It's the best bluetooth headset I've ever used. Although the incoming volume is a little low,the quality is amazing!

pdqgp no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: 8800 & Jawbone

Gotta love the Jawbone when working from home with kids in the background

Quote Originally Posted by aussienick
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have the Jawbone and use it with both my 8800 and Treo 750. It's the best bluetooth headset I've ever used. Although the incoming volume is a little low,the quality is amazing!

BMRJus no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp
    The two are the best combination of phone and blue tooth that I've ever used. The Jawbone does exactly what the video shows. I use it 100% of the time and travel all over and make calls from clubs, diners, cars, city streets.....all sound like I'm in a libary.

The only downside is that it did take a while to find the perfect earfitment, but it's do-able. The sound of incoming voices could be better...my jabra 250 is like a bose radio compared to the jawbone.....but that's something you get used to and now it's not even a concern for me. Works great.

You'll love the two.
    I second that. For me, the ear piece is a little unconfortable at times but still a big thumbs up.

starrg no está en línea Stack level 1

My BlackBerry 8800 and Jawbone do not work together. I have to hold the Blackberry 5 inches from my ear, and directly in line, in order to get it to work. I tried a different Jawbone that my colleague has, but to no avail. There must be a setting in the 8800 that is wrong, but I don't know where to start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use my 8830 and jawbone together and they work flawlessly. The earpiece took several tries and combinations to get a truly good fit. I have had about 20 bt headsets before jawbone and it is by far the best.

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4

I have it as well. It is the best I've had. Easily syncs and folks I talk to while using it say it sounds great.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp
    my jabra 250 is like a bose radio compared to the jawbone
    Heh -- you realize that Bose isn't a good brand to a lot of people and is instead consdired overpriced and underperforming. You might want to reconsider the analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by starrg
    My BlackBerry 8800 and Jawbone do not work together. I have to hold the Blackberry 5 inches from my ear, and directly in line, in order to get it to work. I tried a different Jawbone that my colleague has, but to no avail.
    Something must be wrong with your 8800's BT radio...

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    Heh -- you realize that Bose isn't a good brand to a lot of people and is instead consdired overpriced and underperforming. You might want to reconsider the analogy.
    lol.. I second that motion!
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

JustLeft no está en línea Stack level 2

Maybe that was his point!

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi

Something must be wrong with your 8800's BT radio...