What is the latest version of the 4.5 OS for the 8820 Blackberry, I have ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question 4.5 Os

Advertisement

What is the latest version of the 4.5 OS for the 8820 Blackberry, I have OS version 4.5.0.52 is there a newer version of this that will allow me to use the AIM 2.0 software on my blackberry because eberytime I try and sign on it says that it is not compatible with my device. And if there is a newer verion of 4.5 where can I obtain it... Thanks so much for all of your help...

Peace
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3
    TMO maybe a better version when they release it i have same ver you got no issues

Levi_ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpringlez View Post
    What is the latest version of the 4.5 OS for the 8820 Blackberry, I have OS version 4.5.0.52 is there a newer version of this that will allow me to use the AIM 2.0 software on my blackberry because eberytime I try and sign on it says that it is not compatible with my device. And if there is a newer verion of 4.5 where can I obtain it... Thanks so much for all of your help...

Peace
    I've downloaded 4.5.0.55 from Here: but no AIM 2.0

Frank

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Yeah i'm just gonna stick with the OS that I have now but thanks for all of your help....
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

janie215 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256A910E
    I have an 8820 but didnt think i could get os 4.5. Im with orange uk, any one know?

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I install it on my TMO 8800 today. No issues so far. Love the enhancements. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~