Hi all. I'm using 4.5 and the Today theme. I have a BES calendar for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2

4.5 & Today Calendar

Advertisement

Hi all. I'm using 4.5 and the Today theme. I have a BES calendar for work and a Yahoo calendar for personal. My Yahoo events aren't showing up on the Today screen. Anyone know why? I've tried changing themes and battery pull, no luck with either.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I just went through this myself. The Yahoo events aren't showing up because the event was not made on your bb using your default email address. If you go to Options-Advanced Options-Default Services you can pick your default email for calendar and messaging. That's why both calendar events aren't showing up, hopefully someone else can provide a solution if you really need to have the types of events separated.

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yup, I just tested your response. I switched my default calendar and my Yahoo events showed on the Today screen but my BES events didn't.
    I wish there was a way to have both of them show on the Today screen. It would be great to have them both...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    The only way I was able to fix that was to go back and delete all of my calendar events, then re-enter them with the default email address. So you'd need to pick between your BES or Yahoo. I've never looked into any other calendar applications, so I don't know if there's anything that could solve the problem in an easier way.