When you see a news item about BlackBerrys & you go to post it on ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

You're Not Spending Enough Time On Your BlackBerry

Advertisement

When you see a news item about BlackBerrys & you go to post it on PinStack but cherrichiodo beat you to it..... your not spending enough time on your BlackBerry.

When you get a good nights sleep, you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry.

If you hear everything that was said during the meeting, you're not spending enough time or your BlackBerry.

If you are on the freeway and your BlackBerry is not in hand, you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry

If you make over half of your entries on PinStack from your computer, you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry.

If you've never slammed on the brakes at the last minute to avoid ramming the car in front of you, you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry

If you can type faster on your computer than your full qwerty BlackBerry, you're not spending enough time on you're BlackBerry

If you've been called into the bosses office & actually make eye contact with him or her, instead of looking down to check your BlackBerry you are not spending enough time on your BlackBerry

If you got a raise or promotion for good performance, you're not spending enough time on you're BlackBerry

So there's a start Stackers, now I'm turning it over to you to add to the list.......

Cheers....sent via what else?...duh..MY BlackBerry

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    If you noticed the "wet paint" sign on the park bench you're not spending enough time on your blackberry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    You guys are funny. Lol

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Love the Wet paint one, its the best...

If you realize you are getting divorced before it actually happens, then yeah you're not spending enough time on your blackberry.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you ever have to "get up" and "go get" your BB, you're not spending enough time on your berry.

If you can go 12 hours on a single charge, you're not spending enough time on your berry.

If you hit "ignore" for the majority of your incoming calls then you're spending great time with your berry.

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    if you actually stull have a landline @ home... Your not spending enough time on your BB. Landline? Corded phone? Spin dial?! WTH is all that?! Lol

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    If your non-BlackBerry using spouse or GF/BF is completely happy....you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry!
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    If you are hugging your spouse and NOT sending an email or text behind their back.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have to look to find the toilet paper roll.......you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Yup, this one is all too true. Just had a big fight about that this weekend.
    If you're just watching TV, it's ok to check the Blackberry during a commercial break, right?

Quote Originally Posted by thecoolfool View Post
    If your non-BlackBerry using spouse or GF/BF is completely happy....you're not spending enough time on your BlackBerry!

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66
    If you are able to watch a tv show or movie that your significant other picked and read your blackberry all without getting in trouble then......your good,your really good...lol

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    If during the middle of a fight with your bf or gf you don't look down to see if you got a txt or email your not spending enough time on your blackberry~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    When you've noticed your neighbor staring @ you and you realize you are in your undies...your not spending enough time on your BlackBerry!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    When you've noticed your neighbor staring @ you and you realize you are in your undies...your not spending enough time on your BlackBerry!

Hah that happened to me! I went for a cigarette on my porch and didn't realize that i was only wearing boxers lol damn you berry!!!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin View Post
    If you're just watching TV, it's ok to check the Blackberry during a commercial break, right?
    If you're watching tv and only check your berry during commercial breaks, you're not spending enough time on your bb.

If you have never experienced the sinking feeling you get when realize you've spent $10 on a movie that you only saw half of bcuz you were texting and emailing, you're not spending enough time on your bb.