I was looking over my Bill on Sunday when I got home. Altho I know ... General Blackberry forum

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up YouMail Heads up.

I was looking over my Bill on Sunday when I got home.
    Altho I know YouMail use's call forwarding. I was very very shocked when I looked at my Bill. For lastmonth is says that i used 868 Call forwarding Minutes.
    It also tells me that on atleast 6 Different Days I had atleast 11 Voicemails Forwarded and 6 of them were in a 6minute time frame.
    ... Now I Do not pay for my call forwards, So It doesn't bother me, but I know there is NO WAY I used over 800 Call Forward Minutes.
    So I just wanted to make everyone aware. Maybe Someone people will watch the cellphone bill and look for anything weird like this.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Good lookin out. I will keep an eye on this too
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nacho, sounds like something you should question YouMail about. I'd be anxious to hear their explanation.

In the meantime, I'll also keep tabs on this.

Thanks for the heads up!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Definitely keep an eye on it!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

youmailfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    A couple of things -

- 848 call forwarding minutes is a lot (25-30 calls/day). But remember, if someone calls you and hangs up during the rings and doesn't leave a message, the carriers sometimes count that as a full minute.

- You can check your call history on YouMail to see if it syncs up with your bill. You can do that by clicking the history link on your inbox. If you don't see a set of calls at those times, then they never hit YouMail, and the problem is with your carrier (and at least some carriers will take a printout of your YouMail call history and use it to adjust your bill).

- If you do see the calls, then are likely quick hangups during the greeting, where someone repeatedly tried to get ahold of you.

- Contact YouMail directly and they'll be happy to help.