Im suprised at how many kids have them. If you want a mobile phone contract ... General Blackberry forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

yougsters with a bb?

Advertisement

Im suprised at how many kids have them. If you want a mobile phone contract in the UK you have to be 18 years old and its still on a basis of a successful credit check... depending on the monthly tarriff dictates how much a handset costs, with many (including bb) usually being for free.
    If someone here under 18 wants a bb its either an adult who takes a contract on their behalf or paying out for a handset (which isnt cheap and not many under 18's have jobs) on a pay as you go basis, and it seems most under 18's are more interested in a decent camera and/or mp3 handset anyway.

how does the process work of obtaining a mobile contract where you are?

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I live in the U.S. and it is practically the same for where you have to be 18 with good credit depending what service provider you get.
    I am only 17, and I have 2 jobs. But I am on my mom's and dad's plan. I paid for the phone myself.
    But sometimes as well I do believe some kids under 18 here get their own phones with contracts.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

blackharleymike no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2568EF6D
    I live in germany and it´s the same like it is in the UK. So Mom and Dad are very important persons in this game

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Over here in Colombia, you need to have some cash... A BB in not cheap and you need to have a data plan... Not cheap either. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, you have to have a data plan as well in the U.S.
    Only $30 a month for me. And I didn't have an upgrade for my phone yet when I got my BB so I paid about $450 with tax for my Curve on the Verizon Service.
    It eventually pays for itself I say.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*