Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

When you know so much about them that you now have to teach a class ... General Blackberry forum

kateysberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

When you know so much about them that you now have to teach a class at work at 6am (on a Saturday no less) to fellow employees and customers on how to use their blackberrys. (I work at the V)

When you are trying to be real quiet in bed and your husband rolls over and tells you to either put it away or to mute your trackball (at 4am).

When you are at a family wedding and your phone goes off during the prayer and you actually get up and walk out of the ceremony to quietly text back.

When your boss brings you into the office and tells you that they are going to give you a windows device instead and you start crying and they let you keep your blackberry probably out of mortification.

Yeah I am addicted and so proud of it!!!

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    Lol you guys are too funny- i love this!!

*If you spend every night searching for the latest OS version....you might be spending too much time on your BB!!

*If you're walking around in public and you pull your BB out of the case cuz you SWEAR you felt it vibrate again....you might be spending too much time on your BB!!
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam123gil View Post
    If your in a very important meeting with your boss and you look at your phone constantly, or leave it on the table in fron of you face up, then you might have a problem

I did this the other day!! Lol
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    when you have to keep it fae down when you are at an important meeting so you wont get distracted while listening to your divisional director.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by toddone View Post
    If you are at dinner and you get the feeling your bb has a memory leak problem, and you check to make sure and delete a few folders to salvage the problem...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Haha that one is partly true. I do a battery pull if I even think my blackberry is getting low on memory.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I didn't read all of them so sorry if I copy some one else

I lose sleep, because I get my thrills by modding and tweaking all electronics, including my BB curve. And if my BB isn't feeling well working 100% I stress myself for a solution lol keep myself awake, tempted to jump out and keep working so I can rest easy.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    ....if you've read through this entire post, just in case another BB using is doing something you think you should be doing too, but didn't know about yet.....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F
    I just wish there were more hours in a day to play eith my Bold..
    BlackBerry Bold
    OS v4.6.0.112

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if while your working you'd rather check your messages then take orders

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    ....if you've read through this entire post, just in case another BB using is doing something you think you should be doing too, but didn't know about yet.....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.
    That is funny guilty has charged!

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha. All of this post im guilty of doing...
    Another one is if ur rushin 2 work early in the morning n forgot. Ur bb at home n them when finally got 2 ur job just pretent ur sick so u can go home n get it, them u know ur addited 2 it.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you are running to the store for 2 minutes to grab milk and realized you forgot you bb on the counter and you have a panic attack untill you reach home a whole 5 min later..

If your on the phone for longer then a minute and your actually getting mad at the person your talking to because ur in the middle of a bbm convo.. Or awaiting an email

If you would rather leave your wallet home then your bb..

As soon as you open your eyes the first thing you do is grab u bb to check your messages..

Every 20 minutes updating viigo articles for new news of all your favorite gadget sites.. Lol

Relaxing in the pool with your blackberry in a sandwhich bag tapping away emails on a float.. (I personally don't but have seen it done... Lol many more....

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    if all you guys were really addicted then you wouldnt be forgetting it anywhere!!

lol
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

princess_90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    These are all great! I am guilty of sooo many of these!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Haha I got one that I'm doing at this exact moment lol...on bb while my dog drags me across my floor while I'm sitting on his toy wishing I would just play with him.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast