Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Arose4me, my gf and I do the same thing, but shes upstairs and I'm downstairs!... General Blackberry forum

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

Arose4me, my gf and I do the same thing, but shes upstairs and I'm downstairs!

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    If the only pictures you've taken of your children were with your phone...and if those pictures are still there a year later...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

arose4me7305 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24767c55
    ^ OMG! So True! LOL

I have a great camera which I never use. Why bothor when my pearl has a wonderful flash on it anyways?! LOL
    .Laci.
    t-mobile .8120.
    Diamonds are for girls.
    Pearls are for women.

mzsteph no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BkLady388 View Post
    I'm guilty of all of the above...

And... You know you're addicted to your blackberry when you used to complain about your boyfriend being on the PS 3 for too long and now he complains about your blackberry time and threatens to throw it out the window and then you threaten to leave him if he does then you tell him "Get over it! I have a new love!" HAHA!! Then you might be addicted to your blackberry and ALSO willing to forgive his addiction to the playstation!
    Loliam so guilty of this!!! I can't even complain anymore when my boyfriend is playing the game! Lmao

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    If you would rather check the score of the game from your phone, even thought theres a TV near by.......... just because your BB can do that....... you might be spending too much time with it. I'm guilty of pretty much everything else too lol
    Shane "Swagg" Simon
    CEO/President
    Aiyam Entertainment
    "It's Got to be Bigger than Big"
    Shaneasimon@gmail.com
    Pin: 304FEB1F
    Myspace.com/xxmrmarvelousxx

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    This thread rocks

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2
    You might be addicted to your BB if you have ever taken the stairs just because you were afraid of losing service during the elevator ride.

Might be addicted if you can wake up, shower, dress yourself, and commute to work without ever letting your device out of your hand.

Might be addicted if you have ever been in a elevator, lost service, and when you regain it a minute later you have over 25 new messages.

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    You read through 10 pages of addictions to make yourself feel better, only to realize you relate to 90% of them

Hah, here are the ones I either read or came to mind after reading through these;

It irritates you to no end when you pick up someone's BB and they're using BB Dimesnion Zen/Icon theme and have absolutely zero 3rd party applications as well as 4.2- OS. (Gah, makes me want to kill myself).

You're constantly explaining to people why you have to 'text them later' when you install a new theme or application. (Same applies for new OS).

You can't stay on the phone longer than a few minutes without being in total panic that you're recieving tons of texts/e-mails/bb messages.

Your BB usage is 5% phone, 95% texting/web browsing/3rd party apping/bb messenger/etc.

Great thread! Keep 'em coming.
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've used a record amount of billable minutes this month (since I've had my blackberry, and excluding free minutes).......

176 minutes

Lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

arose4me7305 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24767c55
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGuy View Post
    You read through 10 pages of addictions to make yourself feel better, only to realize you relate to 90% of them

You can't stay on the phone longer than a few minutes without being in total panic that you're recieving tons of texts/e-mails/bb messages.

Your BB usage is 5% phone, 95% texting/web browsing/3rd party apping/bb messenger/etc.

Great thread! Keep 'em coming.
    LOL! I can relate!!!

.....When you sometimes wonder why you even own a laptop. It's collecting dust. My BB does everything practically, anyways!
    .Laci.
    t-mobile .8120.
    Diamonds are for girls.
    Pearls are for women.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    When your at work for an 8 hour shift and your battry is fully charged when you get there but at 5% when you get off, you might be on your bb too much.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    When your trackball stops working after three months of usage, you might be spending too much time on your blackberry. Or, you have an 8130 pearl.

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE

If you have an alarm clock by your bed but only use the alarm on your blackberry

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry, I am not reading all 10 pages of this thread my blackberry needs a rest, he has had a hard day today with those theme changes.

You are spending too much time on you BB if you get disappointed when your emails have your work signature and not your custom BB one.

You are definitely spending way too much time on your BB if you are discussing the impending birth of your child ota with your wife in the labour unit and you at home.

You are spending too much time on your BB if..............the your wifes divorce lawyer lists your excessive use in the papers!!!

mljenkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~guilty of it all, but it is not an addiction. If there are no 12 steps to kicking/beating the BB addiction. It is just an extension of my hand or my computer.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast