Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

If you did not know that the BlackBerry had an On/Off switch, and that the ... General Blackberry forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

...You Might be Spending too Much Time on Your BlackBerry

Advertisement

If you did not know that the BlackBerry had an On/Off switch, and that the battery pull was not the only way to power down the unit...you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you're disappointed that you can't install a custom theme on your television set....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you notice every new micro-scratch on your device, but didn't notice that your son/daughter/wife/husband/other wrecked the new car....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you've spent more money on games and themes than you spent for the device itself.....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you can recite the version numbers of all of the popular 3rd party applications, but have to think about what the names of your children are....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If 90% of your web browsing is spent on Pinstack, Blackberry Forums, and Crackberry....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you got a new Berry in the last three months, and you just can't wait for the Bold and Kickstart to come out so you can upgrade your device....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

This is all I can think of, help me out and add to the list.

toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    If you have to check your device every three minutes to see if your green light is blinking red...telling you that u have a message..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    guilty as charged..........good thread

PIN/ID
    If you are at dinner and you get the feeling your bb has a memory leak problem, and you check to make sure and delete a few folders to salvage the problem...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Caught me red handed.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you get frustrated in the sanctuary at church because your BB has no signal, even though you have no intention of using it, you might spend too much time on your BB. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    If you periodically send your self emails to see how fast you get them and respond to the same one...if you feel that its taking to long to send and receive..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    Quote Originally Posted by toddone View Post
    If you periodically send your self emails to see how fast you get them and respond to the same one...if you feel that its taking to long to send and receive..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ha ha! Glad to know I am not the only one to do this!

PIN/ID
    Or if your out where ever among people and you take your bb out of the holster for the routine 3 minute check and some individual asks "hey, is that one of those blackberry's?" And you with an overly egar smile say "yes, why it is a blackberry".

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by toddone View Post
    If you periodically send your self emails to see how fast you get them.if you feel that its taking to long to send and receive..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Gilty as charged.
    I only do this when there is a BIS outage affecting email. But once I get a test reply, I don't reply to that email message.

And just to add to this thread...

If its 3 or 4 AM and you're still awake sending pins, emails, or other messages and your thumbs start falling asleep before you do, aka BlackBerry Thumb...you might be spending too much time on your BB.

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post

If you got a new Berry in the last three months, and you just can't wait for the Bold and Kickstart to come out so you can upgrade your device....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

This is all I can think of, help me out and add to the list.
    Guilty as charged again. I just upgraded from the 8100 to the 8120 back in May knowing full well I'm getting the KickStart the day it hits Houston TMobile stores LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post

Guilty as charged.
    I only do this when there is a BIS outage affecting email. But once I get a test reply, I don't reply to that email message.

And just to add to this thread...

If its 3 or 4 AM and you're still awake sending pins, emails, or other messages and your thumbs start falling asleep before you do, aka BlackBerry Thumb...you might be spending too much time on your BB.
    Gotta love SureType LOL that was corrected to say guilty as charged.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    If you are sitting at your computer but pick up your BlackBerry to check your email.

Wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is grab your Berry off the night stand before you can even see straight.

Change your theme 52 times a day.

Rome804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317D2516
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue View Post
    If you are sitting at your computer but pick up your BlackBerry to check your email.

Wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is grab your Berry off the night stand before you can even see straight.

Change your theme 52 times a day.
    I am so guilty of these!!!

Oh and if a fellow blackberry user thinks your on your BB toooo much, you might be spending too much time on your BB.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i think i have passed the point of addiction and it has now become habitual to the point where i do these things and DON'T think twice about them, at all...

MY blackberry needs love too!

IF your bb "owns" as many accessories as you do ...

And yes, I am checking emails on my bb while responding to posts on PS

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast