Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

When your on a pc and hit alt then the period key thinking it will ... General Blackberry forum

Hardkickass69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

When your on a pc and hit alt then the period key thinking it will put a period.. But it does some gay ">" thingy... I do it all the time and find myself going back 2 fix each mistake.. :/ I'd rather work with a BB 4 the rest of my life anyways. Haha ohh well!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Hit print screen at work waiting to see the flash~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeminiMishy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248FA275
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Omg I think I am looking into the future...I already find myself shunning flashy websites for clean, fast loading ones.

phillypete no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24539e3f
    when your girlfriend gets on your case cause you've been on pinstack for hours at a time

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by phillypete View Post
    when your girlfriend gets on your case cause you've been on pinstack for hours at a time

oh man can i agree to this one.. my wife is the same way.. "blackberry this blackberry that" what about me... then comes the answer... what about u... i still luv her i mean cmon its a life line
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hahaha gotta love all those reasons. I can tell I'm not the only person who has a serious problem. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4
    When you don't have a landline service and have an unlimited voice and data plan on it.Lol

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ah, thank goodness...I'm not the only one! I just figured I was having a senior moment.

Hahaha a senior moment hahaha gotta love it. Well, no worries, all of us here have a huge problem with our BB addiction. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Hahaha a senior moment hahaha gotta love it. Well, no worries, all of us here have a huge problem with our BB addiction. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

at least its better than slingin drugs or gangbangin.. we are just phone socialites that really enjoy the phone and how easily u stay attached to the world...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

GeminiMishy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248FA275
    What are you talking about Smurf? This is a drug? I am already taking my BB intravenously. And pinstack is VERY obviously a gang! j/k!

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMishy View Post
    What are you talking about Smurf? This is a drug? I am already taking my BB intravenously. And pinstack is VERY obviously a gang! j/k!

LOL Gemini.. i was actuallu just thinking about how truely addicted most who own a bb are..
    i was talking with my wife yesterday and i for some dumb reason tried to explain to her how a blackberry works and the benefits of having one... tell me why i barely got past the opening sentence before she started mocking me and said she is gonna send me to BB rehab...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Hahaha.. I get crap from everyone and I mean everyone. None of my family members, nor wife, nor friends have a BB.. Needless to say they can't even begin to imagine what blackberries do to you once they come into your life. At first when I told them that I was thinking of making the move from a regular mobile phone to a BB they were really supportive, but now they regret it! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Hahaha.. I get crap from everyone and I mean everyone. None of my family members, nor wife, nor friends have a BB.. Needless to say they can't even begin to imagine what blackberries do to you once they come into your life. At first when I told them that I was thinking of making the move from a regular mobile phone to a BB they were really supportive, but now they regret it! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

H8rs.. just because we rely on the unlimited amount of information at our fingertips and the fact that you are attached to everything.. i mean can u imagine having to drive across the country and in every stop trying to find a laptop or wifi area??? that just sux but hey i know i am hooked on this but who does any1 come to when they have a question.. usually the person who has a blackberry because they can find any info anywhere.. if not. we can click on our pinstack loader and ask eachother... hahahaha now thats really showing where i stand...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

How true that is.. However they still hate the fact that you could be in a family dinner and instead of being in touch with the topic in hand you have your BB out and doing whatever. God knows that I hear it all the time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast