I have a Blackberry Curve 8310. And I've downloaded Yahoo's Y!GO on this phone twice, ... General Blackberry forum

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB

Yahoo's "Y!GO" app

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry Curve 8310. And I've downloaded Yahoo's Y!GO on this phone twice, so I know the app works on it.
    But for whatever reason I deleted the app 2wice and did not save the name or web-page in which I downloaded it from.(And this is where my prob comes in). I know you can get them through these ways:
    1)Yahoo.com> mobile>enter cell # on webpg>download link is sent
    2) m.yahoo.com through BB browser> find instructions there having OTA emailed 2 u
    3) Download OperaMini 2 your BB> go to m.yahoo.com through the Opera browser>

And all of these DO NOT work 4 me b/c either;I don't have the right carrier or...I don't know?
    But if someone may know what I'm doing wrong, or a different process 4 me to use in getting this app PLEASE help me out!
    APP: Y!GO

*im sorry if I posted in the wrong forum*
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.55 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/248

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    wow, thats odd,i think jerryD's mini version tracker has a link here at the stacks..try it

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    Quote Originally Posted by camshafter View Post
    wow, thats odd,i think jerryD's mini version tracker has a link here at the stacks..try it
    Well ty 4 the response
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.55 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/248

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think I remember something about yahoo abandoning their mobile app for bb and concentrating on a better mobile web experience. That may be why you are having trouble finding a link.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I think I remember something about yahoo abandoning their mobile app for bb and concentrating on a better mobile web experience. That may be why you are having trouble finding a link.
    Yes your right az and I believe it was about 3 maybe 4 months ago. Good memory az.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    They still have Y!Go listed on their mobile page for blackberries.

The link posted to download it is:

get.go.yahoo.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

When you go to that link it just tells you to download opera mini which displays the new yahoo mobile web better than the bb browser, no download available for the yahoo go app.

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yea , not sure about the whole yahoo go app but you can get seperate apps like "one search", yahoo chat, stuff like that..i just downloaded "one search" and a couple of weeks ago chat with no problem

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    No yahoo go app anymore as Camshafter said they now have individual apps only, wish they still have the app available.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

I found something helpful which appears to work to get the yahoo go 3.0 app, go to this page from your computer, enter your phone number and it sends you a link for the download.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

poorsha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21D05AA7

Thumbs up

Thanks, Aztar. The link and the download works perfectly.
    Go Red Sox!