Been using Yahoo Messenger and iSkoot (Skype Clone) on my 8310 (AT&T) for a while. ... General Blackberry forum

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question Yahoo Messenger - Send/Rcv File

Advertisement

Been using Yahoo Messenger and iSkoot (Skype Clone) on my 8310 (AT&T) for a while.

At first they wouldn't login but after changing my APN settings they logged in and worked like a charm!

One oddity is that I cannot seem to get the Send File option to work in Yahoo Messenger. When I choose to send or receive a file the Accept File option pops up, I click Accept and then nothing happens, the transfer does not begin.

Any ideas or thoughts?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well if its a transfer depending on the file type or size sometimes they wont authorize it. I dont use I skoot but when I use. Yahoo messenger and I am receiving a file from a desktop that is too large I get the same issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    Well if its a transfer depending on the file type or size sometimes they wont authorize it. I dont use I skoot but when I use. Yahoo messenger and I am receiving a file from a desktop that is too large I get the same issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks.

I was testing with a 100kb and a 200kb jpeg files. Not so large that they should be rejected.

I'm thinking it might just be a Yahoo Messenger Mobile version glitch.

I can still send files by attaching them to emails but it would be nice to get the file transfer function working in Y-Messenger and iSkoot.