I noticed my yahoo mail is not updated with changes from the BB. It use ... General Blackberry forum

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

Yahoo mail not syncing

Advertisement

I noticed my yahoo mail is not updated with changes from the BB. It use to work fine. I haven't made any changes to BIS. Any ideas on how to fix it?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Paul, I doubt it's anything you've done altho I have no way of knowing. I too am a Yahoo (sbcglobal) mail user and the service seems to be "going south" - my mail used to sync immediately with my BB and now it's rather erratic to say the least. I also have some issues with the mail only but that's a P-C related thing.

Just to compare, I have other email accounts and those seem to improve steadily ... but not Yahoo. As big as they are you'd think their service would get better too but not with me...and evidently you. Good luck.

Anyone else have Yahoo experience good or bad, especially with syncing?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Yahoo has been making improvements/changes to some servers and it has effect some services. Give it a few days I'm sure it will be back to normal.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a couple of yahoo accounts, one works fine and the other I can delete my emails and unless I go online and delete it to it resends it to me over and over again. Been that way for over a month

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    If it hasn't cleared try deleting your yahoo account and readding it to your bis account. That may fix the problem.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have the same problem any of thee above suggestions worked for me
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    I went into BIS and re-entered my password, unchecked and rechecked the sync box. Now everything is in sync. Emails get deleted in Yahoo when I delete them on the BB.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104