I don't know what is going on. Last night I was texting, and when I ... General Blackberry forum

laeleh no está en línea Stack level 1

Question my yahoo email, sms msgs, phone log and BB messages are being wiped out every 2 hours or so! help!

Advertisement

I don't know what is going on. Last night I was texting, and when I woke up, my yahoo emails, sms messages, BB messenger conversations and phone logs were wiped out! I tried to send myself a text and it didn't go through, I made a phone cal and it didn't save the phone log. I've had incoming calls and it doesn't give me the number on the phone log. Then, for about 2 hours or so, it will work. Then, it gets wiped out again. What is really strange is that my other email account hasn't been affected. I'm still getting incoming email. Any ideas what is going on?

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: my yahoo email, sms msgs, phone log and BB messages are being wiped out every 2 hours or so! help!

this is a know issue and sounds like a memory loss problem try a hard reset and clearing the event log by holding alt+lglg its only a temp fix tho

Re: my yahoo email, sms msgs, phone log and BB messages are being wiped out every 2 hours or so! help!

hard reset? Sorry, I'm new, and this is really frustrating.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

great post here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html

covers disappearing call logs, etc.

welcome to pinstack

great! thanks! I'm going to try it.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

Had the same problem a few months ago, eliminated all the unused programs and reinstalled the OS. Seemed to have helped a lot.