I am on T-Mobile Curve 8320 Running os 4.5 from t-mo. The Yahoo version that ... General Blackberry forum

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46

Yahoo Contacts

Advertisement

I am on T-Mobile Curve 8320 Running os 4.5 from t-mo. The Yahoo version that i am running is the latest release from the blackberry mobile website. I have a contact that works for a company and they have inhouse instant messaging. While I am on my pc running Yahoo I can see where she is online and we able to send and receive messages with no problems. We were also able to communicate via the yahoo messenger on my 8320. Now I am unable to send, receive, or even see she is online while i am on my 8320. Like I say as long as I am online on my PC everything works fine, the issue comes into play while I am on my curve. Can anyone provide any insight into this problem. This contact is the only one that I have that doesn't use a yahoo specific address.

P.S. I tried the demo version of JiveTalk and everything worked out fine but I don't really want to pay the $$ to chat with just one person when i was able to contact her using Yahoo.

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46
    Incidentialy I just found out she is running Live Communications Server
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~