View Poll Results: Would you trade your BB for an iPhone?

Voters
854. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

133 15.57%
  • No

721 84.43%
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 LastLast

I think not!... General Blackberry forum

csxspecialagent no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I think not!

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    No!just in case I may have studdered,,*NO*!! I wouldn't even trade someone elses if I found it laying around!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    No!just in case I may have studdered,,*NO*!! I wouldn't even trade someone elses if I found it laying around!
    ------
    I about fell off my chair laughing....Thanks iamgoofy, your humorous reply was soooo,,,,funny!

The best laugh of the day... And I laugh a lot.

Cheers!
    via RedBerry *8310*

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Thanks! I think! Humm ur more green squares then me! I guess that makes u greener then me.have gr8 week!
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    ------
    I about fell off my chair laughing....Thanks iamgoofy, your humorous reply was soooo,,,,funny!

The best laugh of the day... And I laugh a lot.

Cheers!
    via RedBerry *8310*

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i really don't know. But I'm really happy with my bb. No real problems and has had many years to mature. As far as the iphone I have heard of so many upgrades and fixes. So ill be a blackberry user for life. The iphone is more like a fad it won't be a global device as the bb is. That's my opinion

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no I would not I'm not an apple fan they should have stick to what they know best computers and Ipods

Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) So ill be a blackberry user for life. The iphone is more like a fad it won't be a global device as the bb is. That's my opinion
    -------
    I enjoyed my 1st BB so much that I'm now in possesion of several BB's. I simply could not resist the opportunity to try all the current sizes and form factors offered.

My original(7130c) which has a seen a lot of usage, is still going strong as it approaches 2yrs old. The original battery still provides long run times. Durability has been another strong point. It remains perfect cosmetically without any scratches, & I don't even use a screen protector.

My experience has, & continues to be very satisfying. I cannot imagine using anything else.

via RedBerry *8310*

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    you will NEVER see me owning apple hardware EVER

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    you will NEVER see me owning apple hardware EVER
    -------------
    A brilliant position that I'm about to take...

via RedBerry *8310*

PIN/ID
    240582a8
    seriously all thos apple fanboys at bgr are in la la land. comon apple! comon! pretty please?

growing up around computers from elemetry in the 80's to to the present apple has yet to impress and most propritary pc firms have figured out the hard way that propritary parts motherboads software don't roll real well with consumers the result being they have been bouget out or mered with one another.

it seems to me apple if not el jobso wants themselves and it's consumers to be stuck in som sort of 90's timewarp an wow people with sub par tech. you can't even upgrade your apple hardware on your own for the most part because it's sealed up.
    the mackbook air in the feature set is comparible to my 3 year old toshiba tecra. wich blows it out feature ise has an optic drive an cost me only $700 when i bought it weras the over hyped an overvalued mba costs $1800 after taxes. yet i can run xp vista an linux on min with no BSOD's

pc= modding custumization and choice and upgradable on your own acord. were as wth crapple + ignoance is expensive bliss.

the apple equation just dosn't make sense and they don't want to compete if you really think about it

for what applel charges you can put together your own gaming destop that WILL run krisis and then some you can't really game on apples at all either ever wonder whay sony an M$ have game consoles an apple dosn't?

apple via steve jobes is enslaving itself to the record industry an left-wing media an hollywood an they are advocates of the RIAA and MPAA with their pro DRM stance. I''m not a big fan of either of those.
    Last edited by galvatron; 03-11-2008 at 02:56 AM.

seriously all thos apple fanboys at bgr are in la la land
    ------
    You brought up some great points. Especially about the drawbacks of a propietary system.

Cheers!
    via RedBerry *8310*

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i love my apple. you can customize apple you just have to search harder. i would much rather put my hard earned cash into a product that i know will work. when you develop the hardware and the software in the same house you know its going to work... besides PCWorld has already said that Apple computers run vista better than PCs anyway. you may have had a bad experience. I am a supporter of apple but i would never trade in my BB for the iPhone. i will wait for Gen 3 before i buy one. its just an overpriced iPod anyway...

PIN/ID
    240582a8
    Quote Originally Posted by JCG3 View Post
    i love my apple. you can customize apple you just have to search harder. i would much rather put my hard earned cash into a product that i know will work. when you develop the hardware and the software in the same house you know its going to work... besides PCWorld has already said that Apple computers run vista better than PCs anyway. you may have had a bad experience. I am a supporter of apple but i would never trade in my BB for the iPhone. i will wait for Gen 3 before i buy one. its just an overpriced iPod anyway...
    the only thing vista realy disagress with is Nviddia Gforce 8800's family

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Yes, then sell it and buy 2 BBs!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    the only thing vista realy disagress with is Nviddia Gforce 8800's family
    No matter how much you hate Apple and post negative comments on BGR, they are not going away. Their OS is far ahead of anything MS has developed and I don't see why people can't accept that there is room for both. I use Macs at home which have given me years of quality service but I am not interested in the iPhone as I am hooked on Blackberry. I do not want a touch screen and love the ability to have my email at my fingertips. For others, the iPhone will fit them fine.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...