By scopical.com.au Researchers say that many workers are now completely addicted to the use of ... General Blackberry forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Arrow Workers 'addicted' to BlackBerry devices

Advertisement

By scopical.com.au

Researchers say that many workers are now completely addicted to the use of their BlackBerrys, and the habit shows no sign of waning.

Workers are now increasingly connected to both their personal and professional lifestyle, leaving the two irreversibly merged.

"I've heard stories about partners of BlackBerry users asking for a table for three at restaurants... one is for them, one's for their partner and one's for the partner's BlackBerry," Dr Julie Cogin from the Australian School of Business told News Limited.

[Full Article]
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    [Table for three?? ]

Well. Internet addiction has been classified as a psychological disorder... can BlackBerry addiction be far behind?!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    I would have to agree, blackberry does take a toll on the personal life, but while that happenes, it also makes our personal life easier, as we don't have to go to work and know that there will be a billion of unanswered emails that will attack you untill you die!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    i can totally see where that statistic comes from, I was on mine all day at work once again...really doesn't help now that I have the 4.5.0.18 os on my pearl and I can go on youtube...it's a great way to waste time when I'm stuck at work till 4am on friday...

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    See?
    I fully expect "Blackberry addiction" to be included in the next DSM [The
    American Psychiatric Assosiation's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual ]

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    "dude I was a cocaine addict for three years, but I went to rehab and I am now living a new life."

"man that's nothing. I've been using this new thing called 'blackberry' since it first hit the streets way back. I think I'm going to be on it for life."

"can't you go to rehab?"

"naw man, I don't wanna. I mean really, I could leave it if I wanted to! Really, I, uh, I could!"

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Nice. Maybe we could get drugs off the streets if we have every addict a BB?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~