Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have an 07 Hyundai Sonata v6/ takes 60 to fill up. Lasts about 5-7 ... General Blackberry forum

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have an 07 Hyundai Sonata v6/ takes 60 to fill up. Lasts about 5-7 days.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you want to see a big man cry feel free to visit me at the next stop at the gas station.

I have to drive 140 km per day and I have to fill up the tank every eight day...

For Diesel you pay up to 1.52 Euro/Liter and for Premium up to 1.60 Euro/Liter.

My 2ct
    Peter

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Actually my company has just added a new attendance policy in light of new gas highs...if late for work, we will eventually fire you....That solves the problem, for them atleast.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No offense but wtf were people thinking when buying those tanks? Honestly; are they compensating for something? I know the majority of them don't really need them. I understand a few who use their cars for construction purposes and big families but most of the time I always see only one individual in those humongous trucks. Ford stopped their production because no1 wants them anymore. I see them on every street on my way to work being sold as cheap as $1500 for a 2000 model by its original owners. No1's gonna get suckered into buying those pos's.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    It's cultural. My last 3 vehicles were Dodge ram 4x4's. I liked the size, space, and did use them for hauling stuff. Two years ago I was paying $75/week to basically drive to work. I finally got smart and bought an 06 Toyota matrix. I still have plenty of room for what I need and with gas prices double what they were 2 years ago, I only pay $30/week to drive to work. That leaves plenty left over to buy toys like......... maybe a Bold!
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yeah, I had a V6 a few years ago and when I bought my new car, I got a 4-cylinder. I've never been a hot rod or cared if my car could go 150mph so the 4-cylinder worked fine for me. I'm now very glad I have that. I drive 100 miles round trip for work everyday but I only have to fill up about every 3 or 4 days and it's right at $50. While that is crazy, it's almost half of what alot of people are paying.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I with you Kaleb. I had a V6 Toyota Tacoma truck, but have since bought a Honda Civic. I drive 75 miles daily and my car gets one fill up a week at about $55.

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    More and more people will be making these choices. It is the wise thing to do unless you need something big for business or have a large family. Some people I know at work have switched vehicles with their spouses based on miles driven to work.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    currently im spending 500 a week on gas. no im not kidding which is fun.. over 2000 a month. which is a mortgage payment burned away. i cant get a better mpg car because i need a truck for the work i do which get 9-10 mpg. which is also fun. just ranting here. also to make matters worse. i have 20 work trucks alll diesel. that i pay to have filled up on a daily basis to keep my buisness running. (construction) diesel almost 5 bucks a gallon. dont even want to get into the cost of that. but its crazy that one of my biggest over head expenses right now is gas. gotta love gas prices... and i smoke which is also fun 9 bucks a pack fun. so gonna quite that real soon..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    currently im spending 500 a week on gas. no im not kidding which is fun.. over 2000 a month. which is a mortgage payment burned away. i cant get a better mpg car because i need a truck for the work i do which get 9-10 mpg. which is also fun. just ranting here. also to make matters worse. i have 20 work trucks alll diesel. that i pay to have filled up on a daily basis to keep my buisness running. (construction) diesel almost 5 bucks a gallon. dont even want to get into the cost of that. but its crazy that one of my biggest over head expenses right now is gas. gotta love gas prices... and i smoke which is also fun 9 bucks a pack fun. so gonna quite that real soon..
    Well, you can't quit buying gas but you can quit smoking. Best thing for your health also so good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123