So, I just noticed I now have the choice to upgrade wirelessly with my 8310 ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Wireless Upgrade...

Advertisement

So, I just noticed I now have the choice to upgrade wirelessly with my 8310 curve running AT&T's official 4.5. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this. It's located in Options>advanced options>scroll all the way down and it should be there. I just thought I'd share this with you in case it wasn't pointed out before.

~via 8310 on Opera Mini~
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yeah that option came out with most builds of 4.5 I haven't however been able to experience an upgrade wirelessly though.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have it setup also, but was not able to upgrade wirelessly the last time an upgrade came out, so I had to do it through my laptop. I'm not if this is a VZW limitation or not.

When I had the Dare, it was supposed to update OTA also, but it wouldn't do it, so we had to go to the store in order for the associate to update it.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hmm... I haven't found an update as of yet for my bb but once I see an update I'll see if I can upgrade wirelessly. Nevertheless, it did search for them with no issues.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    It remains to be determined whether or not that Wireless Upgrade feature will indeed perform an entire OS upgrade or merely upgrades to certain modules. We shall see!